California-Inland Empire

Cancun :0)

Cancun~We arrived Tuesday afternoon and out of our 5 suitcases 1 got lost; Jesse's and of course it was the one with the blow dryer, flat iron, shampoo's and conditioner! Luckily I packed a carry-on with 1 outfit for each of us and our bathing suits just incase our luggage got lost :0)So after that ordeal we arrive at the hotel and 1 of our rooms was cancelled grrr well after about 20 or 30 mins they straightened it out.Oh and when we were leaving the airport we were aproched by some guys offering timeshare tours (Jared and I are timeshare whor3s) so we took the guy up on his offer if we toured his resort we got 1: Jungle tour (we got to drive speed boats thru the jungle into the ocean and snorkleing) 2: A guided tour to Chichen-Itza (with lunch and transportation provided) 3:Trip to Isla Mujers (Ferry and lunch included we also hung out at a Resort on that Island were we used their pool and did activities) 4: A day pass to Cancun Palace Resort with a massage for Jared and I and full use of their hotel including food and drinks (this is the resort we toured) 5: Zip Line thru the Jungle (including transportation) all this for only $200 for the 6 of us!!!!!!! no not $200 each but $200 for all of us!

Re: Cancun :0)

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a blast! I could go for a massage right now :) Did you end up getting the time share???  
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooooooooooooooo That's awesome!!!! I want a massage tooooooooo!
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nah we didnt we just wanted the free stuff :0) heheheWe had an amazing time! the boys loved it! the jungle tour was awesome it was fun driving the speed boats and snorkeling :0) the boys even seen a 7 or 8 foot shark! luckily I didnt see it or I would of jumped back in the boat! Chichen-Itza was amazing! I cant believe human hands built those temples!!!! there was this one kid there at Chichen-Itza he was about 15 or 16 years old (he actually lived in one of the near by villages)he was deaf and mute but he was the happiest most helpful kid we've ever meet! the boys were in awe of him because he basically lives in a hut in the jungle he cant hear or speak but he was the happiest kid we'd ever seen :0) Ruben bought him a hat and gave it to him before we left I told him he could probably use the $ more but Ruben said no he wanted to give him something for him to keep :0) I love my baby he has such a caring heart....
  • edited December 2011
    He is such a sweetheart! That is awesome that you guys got all that fun stuff for free. I dont trust myself going to time shares. I hate people in my face so I fold pretty quick to get people to leave me alone. I swear I have push over written on my forehead
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Jared's a tight wad so he wont budge Im just honest and tell em I have no $ for a down payment and if u can offer me zero down and a $99 a month payment for the next 10years with a free week every year with no black out dates we have a deal if not then give me my free stuff so u can move on to the next customer :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Damn Gina! You have it down to a science!!
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    told ya! :0) hehehehe
  • edited December 2011
    How fun!!  Awesome job on getting all the free crap.  You're boy is sooo sweet!  Oh timesheares, timeshares.  UGH.  We ended up buying a trial one when we were on our HM.  Sounded great but turned out not so great.  Oh well...we'll be using it next year for our next vacation.  They said since we have our timeshare in Hawaii we can pretty much trade for any other destination since Hawaii is in high demand. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have one in Vegas and we love it! :0) I think we're paying about $10,500. for it but we get a free week everyother year but we can use it when whenever and we pay a fraction of what the hotels rent for :0)
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we almost bought one last time we were in vegas.  everything seemed great but we chickened out lol. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    It all sounds so awesome =) I want to go now!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards