California-Inland Empire

Oh my F'n wow!

My neighbor with the hellian kid is here right now.  Both the husband and wife.  I DO NOT LIKE HER!!  She is full of herself and seems to take offense easily to anything said.  OK, so my house is kind of messy.  We have stuff on the table that we haven't put away yet and a few dishes on the kitchen counters (we rinse them then put them on the counter before putting them in the dishwasher).  Anyway, she was gossiping about all the neighbors and mentioned the people that used to live here.  She kept saying how clean they were.  She said she wants to put tile in her house and I told her how it's a pain and how zi had to scrub the grout in the kitchen the other day.  She said "Oh, the people that used to live here were really clean".  She said it in a way that made me feel like I was a dirty person not only because she said it that time but because she said it multiple times.Then while she was gossiping about some neighbors she warned me to stay away from one family which is fine until she kept saying "If you want to be believe me, if not then whatever".  Anytime I asked why she felt they were trouble she ket saying that phrase or "Well, if you don't believe me..." Oh my oh my..so annoying.  Anytime I mentioned anything she had to one up me or brag.  I couldn't even say anything so I just tried to just nod at then she would stare at me expecting an answer.I finally got her to leave and she invited me over so I accepted to be nice.  She as bragging about her decorating so I was expecting greatness.  And since she kept making me feel like I was dirty I expected her house to be super clean like you see on TV shows from the 50s.  I walk in and it was a mess!!  Cluttered, carpets were stained to crap, crap all over the kitchen,..etc.  It was bad.  Well, unfortunately they invited us over on Sunday for a BBQ.  We accepted because I didn't know what else to do...Oh man!  I was sooo uncomfortable around her.
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Oh my F'n wow!

• edited December 2011
    YUK! I freaken hate people like that!!! I would leave on Sunday- say there was a family emergency and head to the beach!
  • edited December 2011
    Grr I HATE 1-upers!  They've always been more places than you, spent more money than you, UGH they are so annoying!  I would keep my distance, you don't want her thinking you're friends!
  • edited December 2011
    yeah 1 uppers....ugh! totally pisses me off...
  • edited December 2011
    After Sunday I'm staying away.  I am gonna be so uncomfortable!!  She mentioned how she needed to go clothes shopping because she feels raggedy or something.  I told her I know how she feels because I've gained 30 lbs and don't have any clothes either. She gave me the most disgusted look ever!!!  She said " Oh really?  I was 108 and now I'm 120"  Oh my..I wonder if she noticed my dislike of her.  The way she said it was like I was hideous!  She showed me a pic of her from a few years back..she was very very pretty and she knows it so she is super conceited.  I told Andrew that I'm getting all done up on Sunday because I can look hot too (when I'm all done up). Show her I'm not trashy...that's how she made me feel.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    UGH! I hate people that act like they are better than yOU!
  • edited December 2011
    Are you insinuating I do this MC?  LOL  kidding!!!  I am in a fighting mood huh?  :P  OOOH, you can come over on Sunday with your model looks MC!!  That will help my plight. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    HAHA!  I showed her the Hallowwen pics because she said she makes costumes.  I told her my friends and I made ours last year but that I had to buy the corset to get the look I wanted.  She said "Oh, I make all my costumes from scratch".  UGHSo all my knotties wanna join me Sunday?  The rules are...be all hottified!  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uhh yeah I cant stand people like her. In all honesty she is probably miserable with her wild children and she wants to make everyone else miserable with her!! Good luck with the bbq I think you should hide a bug in your food and pull it out and make a huge deal about it lol 
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Sandra!  Speaking of bugs, did you hear that PITA (or is it PETA) sent Pres. Obama an fly catcher so he can save flies and let them go rather than swat at them?!  He swatted or maybe killed a fly in an interview or press conference and it upset the group some.  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Your neighbor sounds like someone I would avoid. Stinks you got trapped into going to a BBQ at their house.
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahah What are they going to do next? Leave him a trap so he can trap the ants in the House too? lol
  • edited December 2011
    I am soo dreading it Amber.  :(San, I was wondering the same thing!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhhhhhh goodness. Yeah, try your best to keep the peace. She sounds like a REALLY insecure person that is unhappy with her life. People like that make me sad more than anything. Ok, maybe annoyed and then sad more than anything. lol. I do think you need to get pretty on Sunday though. lol! Oh, to be a fly on her wall to see her face when you walk in.

• edited December 2011
    LOL Bre!!  Now I have to practice putting on makeup because I rarely ever put any on.  Oh I really need a Bump It now!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards