Wedding Woes
Options

Plans for the weekend?

I'm going to get my hair and eyebrows did this afternoon.

Tomorrow we're going back down to see new niece.

Sunday I'm not sure.  It depends if the family has anything going on for Father's Day.  If not, we might go to a river museum.  It's got an amazon exhibit DH has been dying to see.  We've got until August to get there, so there's still time if we can't go this weekend.

Re: Plans for the weekend?

• Options
    NOTHING!  Well, not really nothing.  But for the first time in about 5 weekends we aren't traveling and no one is visiting.  I wish it were going to be a little cooler because I really need to spend the weekend working in the yard.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    As little as possible.

Lunch w/friend tomorrow.  I haven't seen this chick in YEARS and yet we live probably 10 miles from each other.  Sad.  Then late dinner and movie with H.  YAY.

Sunday is lowkey...as possible.  I hope. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    See below.  father's day crap and trying a new "restaurant'
  • Options
    I'm working for another 2 hours and then I need to pack the car for our camping trip.  We're leaving around 3, picking up DH at his office, and heading down to south central IN.  It's going to be hotter than hell, but our sites are wooded, so I'm hoping it won't be too horrible.  I also hope there's a decent amount of grass so that I can lay out some blankets for DefConn to roam around and play.

Sunday we're having dinner with my parents for Father's Day.  Do I know what I'm getting my dad? Hell no.  I'll see if I can pick him up some cigars, I guess. 
  • Options
    Tonight we're doing happy hour/dinner with H's classmates (unfortunately there wasn't a sitter to be found so the Tiny Flower will be coming with us).

Tomorrow is H's birthday. He doesn't want to do anything birthday specific so it's pretty up in the air. Same with Sunday
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No plans for today. Tomorrow is yoga in the morning and then I'm getting a massage at 12 during A's naptime. Then, dinner with our friends who got married over Memorial Day weekend while my in-laws watch A at our house. We haven't seen them since their wedding, and apparently there was a lot of behind the scenes drama at their wedding, so we're going to catch up on that. And eat a lot of asian fusion food.

Sunday, yoga and then breakfast with DH's family for Father's Day. Then he'll be getting a massage.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Today, I think we'll do the candy factory tour.

Tomorrow, I have a board meeting. I was asked to be on the board of a non-profit theatre company. My life gets weirder every day, yo. 

Sunday, we're going to Springs to hang out with BFFs for Fathers' Day.

And Conn, at least you won't get snowed on. That's what happened to us last year when we went camping for Fathers' Day. It wasn't pleasant. 
  • Options
    I am tired and grumpy today which may factor into my drive to want to do anything this weekend.

Tomorrow I really need to get my eyebrows waxed and get my hair cut. Of course, I still need to call the salon so we'll see if they can squeeze me in. I also need to do some work.

Other than that I want to do nothing. Sunday night I have to leave for a trip.
  • Options
    Shopping. I did my yearly summer closet clean out and mama went wild.

I've had a productive week for sure. Yes, there was some naps in the mix, but I even got up this morning and got my oil changed. I hate the Sat crowd.
  • Options
    a few of my friends are coming over tonight to hang out. I'm off today, so running around cleaning, but going to take a break soon and go see the Avengers/get lunch/pick up snacks for tonight. 

Saturday and Sunday, who knows? I need to get to the mall to return the (one size larger) dress that i bought for the wedding last weekend. 

I don't have anything planned for Father's Day for DH - may suggest we grill and spend the day in the pool. Sun is my birthday, and I want my own celebration, separate from Father's Day. 

• Options
    Super excited, my sister, BIL and niece are driving into town tomorrow from OR. We haven't seen them except on Skype since the holidays. Sister and bil are staying a week then heading home and niece will be spending the summer down here. 

And she is getting too big too fast. She turns 8 next month nd starts third grade in the fall. I want to know where my horse loving toddler monster niece went.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards