Vermont

Flowers - Stowe Area

Hi! I'm looking for recommendations for florists within the Stowe/Waterbury area. Are there any vendor's you would recommend? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Re: Flowers - Stowe Area

• edited December 2011
    Whatever you do, by all means, do NOT use Wildflower Design in Stowe. I have never met a more unprofessional and rude person. I have been holding my tongue for months regarding this place! Maybe when I have more time I will post more details. But stay away!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi rbkarp. Thank you for your message. If you would rather send me an email privately about your experience, it is jayandjessb@gmail.com.
  • pannikkipannikki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI! Hopefully this post doesn't come too late. But I used Randi Nonni from Silver Toad Florist for my July 2nd wedding in Stowe. She is actually out of Colchester, VT. If I had to use one word to describe her, it would be phenomenal. I mean outstanding. I mean exceptional. Actually there isn't one word to describe her personality, her work, and the overall experience. She takes your vision and makes it better. Seriously, she is amazing. Her information is listed on the vendor page for The Knot. Take my advice and book her ASAP!!!Nicole  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards