California-Inland Empire

What have you done for yourself lately?

It seems like all of us are so busy theses days, I was just wondering what everyone has done for themselves lately.I bought a mountain bike the other day :o)DW and I are going to go riding at Chino Hills State Park this weekend.  It's so beautiful and peaceful there.http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_iD=648

Re: What have you done for yourself lately?

• edited December 2011
    I do waaaay too much for myself.  Like Andrew said, I'm (more like "we" are) spoiled so I kinda do a lot for "us", not just me.  We just bought a 50" TV and a projector...oh and the dog.  I've been wanting bikes really bad!  We have walking paths in our neighborhood and I want to ride on them.   
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    DW gave up her car so we can have that extra money for a down payment on a house.  Hopefully soon we will be joining the ranks of the other homeowners.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow!  That's great!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't done anything for myself lately. =) We did get a puppy a few weeks ago and I just love him to pieces.
  • edited December 2011
    For myself? Hmmm. I haven't done much for myself lately. I really need a pedi. Maybe I'll do that soon. FI and I went snorkeling the other day in La Jolla. It was super fun and amazing. We saw a sting ray, leopard shark, a bunch of fish. He saw a lobster. Even though it wasn't just for myself it was relaxing at the same time.

• edited December 2011
    Way cool Bre!  I didn't even know you can see through our water here. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    You can't all the time. Right now it is a good time to go snorkeling down there because the water is clear and the leopard sharks are out. We had like a 20ft visablility in the water. I'm sure it wasn't as cool as snorkeling in Hawaii or Fiji or something but it was still fun.

• edited December 2011
    I want to snorkel but I had no clue it was possible here.  We bought the gear and I don't want it to go to waste. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we always call a kayak rental place (it doesn't matter which one) to get the water visability before we head all the way down there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards