June 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 2/1

If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?

Re: QOTD 2/1

• Options
    Teleporting lol. I just think it'd be really convenient 
  • Options
    I would either be able to fly because it would definitely save on travel funds and I would love it, or being able to cure anyone with a touch of my hand because I wanted to be a doctor as a kid and that would be the best doctor ever.
  • Options
    I think cure those that hurt or sick would be cool. I would probably go broke doing that. And flying yes, no car no high gas prices.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The ability to resolve and heal emotional pain in others.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    Flying, with the speed range of leisurely to faster than the speed of light (teleporting). No gas!
  • Options
    I think I would deifinitely go with flying, no gas cost or traffic!
  • Options
    Telekinsis/the ability to read minds. I basically want Jean Grey's super powers. Of course she turned evil so...maybe I should rethink this.
  • Options
    To understand men!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    To be able to take away sickness or pain from my child and future children.... even if it meant I had to endure the sickness or pain. It is so tough when Carter gets sick and I feel helpless!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm going to be boring and also go with teleporting, it just seems like it would be really convenient. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_qotd-21-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c7aa3228-9fbc-49af-bb1c-59488eba94e4Post:3c62619d-ce08-4446-8e55-55a0a467e097">Re: QOTD 2/1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Teleporting lol. I just think it'd be really convenient 
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

This!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely flying!! That would be such a cool feeling. And you could travel anywhere.
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • Options
    Although teleporting would be pretty high up on my list, I have to go with being able to read people's minds. I have always wanted to be able to know what people think about me. Also, I could know if someone was lying to me. I would want the option to turn it off though because Sookie from TrueBlood gets really annoyed with it.
  • Options
    Yeah, teleporting is a really good answer, I don't think I can top that.   Only if I could take other people with me, like on vacation.  Haha! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_qotd-21-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c7aa3228-9fbc-49af-bb1c-59488eba94e4Post:616e7421-89d0-42ff-b766-ee591751f037">Re: QOTD 2/1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, teleporting is a really good answer, I don't think I can top that.   Only if I could take other people with me, like on vacation.  Haha! 
    Posted by Cassandra999[/QUOTE]
    Haha I used to watch Smallville and I've thought teleporting would be cool ever since. She could take people with her haha
  • Options
    LoveYouBLoveYouB member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_qotd-21-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c7aa3228-9fbc-49af-bb1c-59488eba94e4Post:65c5901f-71bd-43c0-8173-7a1f90276a0c">Re: QOTD 2/1</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would either be able to fly because it would definitely save on travel funds and I would love it, or <strong>being able to cure anyone with a touch of my hand</strong> because I wanted to be a doctor as a kid and that would be the best doctor ever.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

This! I would love to be a modern day (Tangled) Rapunzel, I wouldnt mind having to use my hand or hair..as long as it worked :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    To either be super fast or have the ability to become invisible!
  • Options
    Mine would be to read minds. It would be a good and bad thing, but I think it would just be so helpful! It drives me absolutely nuts when I need to know what someone is thinking.

Next would be flying, because it's such a cool idea! Then teleporting because plane tickets are just so expensive!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Flying.

Or the ability to breathe underwater!
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    I also say teleporting. I can't afford to go see my mom that much, so it would be nice to go vist her any time I wanted. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards