Students

Hello

Hi. I am a online student, working full time and trying to plan a wedding for May 1st. How is everyone else handling everything?
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: Hello

• Hi!

I don't know how I'm 'handling' everything - definitely a lot less involved in planning than many brides on my club board, I'm putting a lot of trust in my vendors to take care of the little things.  And although it woud be nice to save the money, I'm not DIYing much because I know I don't have the time and I'll get way too stressed out when it comes down to the wire.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi, and welcome to the board!! I think having a destination wedding (getting married in Vegas) has helped with the planning stress. Like Laura, I'm just putting a lot of trust in my vendors. Hopefully it doesn't all crash and burn in the next three months.

and BTW---your sig pic is adorable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree - the handling part is all on the vendors for me as well.  At least the vendors I actually have so far...I'm a little bit behind in some areas of planning.  I figure that once school dies down a bit after exams I'll hopefully be able to make some more appointments before Christmas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards