Virginia
Options

Fitness and diet goals/accountability?

My month board just started a thread about our fitness and diet goals so we could all keep accountable. What about you guys? Anybody have any fitness or diet goals over this holiday season?

Re: Fitness and diet goals/accountability?

• Options
    CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just want to maintain my weight when we actually start getting into the party circuit...which starts tonight!  Eek!

My wedding is going to be in 2012, so I have some time, but I definitely want to be in shape for dress shopping, too.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My goal is to maintain too. And I know I'll be eating a lot of good food this next month, so my goal is to only eat badly one day a week. And eat better the other 6 days. Not quite as strict as an actual day-off diet, but just not eating junk food and sweets every day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would like to lose maybe 10lbs, but if I could just maintain, I would be happy with that.  I will share what I use though, if any of you girls have COX cable, ON DEMAND has some wonderful, FREE, workout routines.  I also use sparkpeople.com, that way I can keep track of what I eat, and what exercises I do.  I also love it because sometimes during my lunch I walk, well on that website you can put in the address you start and track the route you take and it will tell you how many miles it is.  I love it and will start using it the first of the year, again.  I kind of fell off track.  When I first started, at my third week, I had lost also 10 lbs, so it's definetly effective.  Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    During the holidays I definitely want to maintain but before my wedding in october of 2011 I want to lose another 10lbs. it is very hard for me right now. I have already lost 90lbs in the past two years so these last 10 are soo hard for me. I work out 5 to 6 days a week for an hour and a half and like someone previously said I only have one "cheat" day a week but I still cant seem to lose these last 10. I am getting very frustrated.lol... So I am hoping I dont use christmas junk food as my crutch. I am starting to post pictures of brides around where there might be junk food so when i try and get sum i see a bride and then i will say NO.lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As I haven't tried on my dress since I gained wieght I'm worried I won't fit into it anymore!  I've gained 20lbs since moving in with my fiancee and I just can't seem to lose it!  I've started a loose schedule for working out based on what nights I"m free during the week and I've been on a 1200 calorie diet for a few months now. My goal before the wedding in October is to lose 15 pounds, give or take a few. I've also started working on building the muscle in my upper body (I'm a runner so my lower body is stronger).  Hoping the additional muscle will help with the inches/pounds.  I want to lose 6-7 inches off my waist, which is harder than the pounds. Hopefully the Wii Fit my FMIL gave me for Christmas will help!
  • Options
    tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gained the famed relationship weight more than the holiday weight. 17 pounds since FI moved in over the summer. I definitely need to lose it before the wedding in November. I'm not happy that my clothes aren't fitting anymore.
    I was at the gym 5-6 times a week but between gym class schedule changes and social things going on, I'm happy if I get there twice a week. Ugh. I eat well already and working out is the only thing that sheds it for me so I need to get back on track pronto!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of maybe joining weight watchers online because my work schedule doesnt work with their meetings or trying to get some sort of workout group going, where we could just go for walks or do something active when we might not normally be doing anything. I am also going to start to do two a days. because i got to the gym inthe am but i think when i get home after work i am going to start doing my wii active and my biggest loser game to try and really boost the 10lb weight loss i want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards