Options

Wake Up Wake Up Wake up!!!

Im gonna actually work if u all dont get some chit chatting going!!!! :0)~

Re: Wake Up Wake Up Wake up!!!

• Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So we still havent bought a new washing machine :0(kids are good work is good whats up with u all !!?
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What time did you wake up this morning?
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    6amshowered blow dried hair took a load to the laundry mattcame home got ready stopped at another laundry matt closer to work dropped off clothes came to work then went back to laundry matt to put clothes in dryer and now im back to work :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why no washing machine yet? Have you looked on Craigslist?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have you looked at lowes for a washing machine? not a lot of people know that their appliance prices are negotiable there.sandra-- did san bernardino county send you a copy of the marriage certificate or did you have to pay $13 and request it? how long did it take?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BIP- you have to pick it up or you can mail a check in to get it.
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow your good!Amber is correct we did it together kinda lol It takes about 3 weeks for them to process and make them so after the third week I would call and see if its ready and if it is you can go pick it up. I opted to pay an extra $4 for them to mail it to me. They say it will take 3-5 weeks for them to mail it out but I received it about a week after I sent it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ...it's the first of the month!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the record....I just did what Sandra told me to do and thats how I got mine ;) I was too lazy/scared to go down there and I had no clue you could mail away for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are selling our washer and dryer for $500 if you want it. haha Our apartment already has a washer and dryer, and we just got ours in December. Other than that, today is DHs first day back from work after being home all last week, so I am cleaning up the messes he made and starting to pack up things.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im just looking for a washing machine with knobs our washer n dryer are only 2years old but the mother board on the washer died and its $500 for the part ALONE! :0(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards