Delaware
Options

Met with the florist...

and it was great!  I took my mom with me and she was so excited to pick out her corsage, lol.  The flowers are going to cost about half of what I was expecting and I just couldn't be happier :)  Anyone who's still looking for a florist, so far I'm really happy with Melissa at Ramone's!
*Lauren*
Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Met with the florist...

• Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for flowers!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!  Congrats on your check!  What kind of flowers did you pick?
  • Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome.  Great check!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, the wedding is cherry blossom themed so they will be the centerpieces at the reception.  My bouquet is a mix of light pink peonies, pink spray roses, some other kind of white flower and some smaller dark pink ones.  The guys will have small white star-shaped orchids (can't remember the name) and FI will have a small pink rose in his.  I can't wait for the mock-ups, and I can't believe how this is all coming together... :)
    *Lauren*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love peonies! I wanted to use them, but I'm a fall bride.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto Sarah!  I wish they were in bloom in fall, I REALLY wanted them :(  Your bouquet sounds beautiful - actually all the flowers you picked are beautiful :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, I can't wait to post pics :)
    *Lauren*
  • Options
    ImMrsFranksImMrsFranks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds very pretty! I love peonies. My bouquet consisted of all white peonies. I dried out my bouquet afterwards, and you can still smell the flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards