Oklahoma
Options

Gifts for parents!

Well everything on my to do list i just about complete, except for gifts for our parents. I am just stumped on what to get them! What are your plans for gifts for your parents?? Thanks in advance!

Re: Gifts for parents!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First of all.....can you believe we only have a week to go?!? It's a little surreal. Anywho, about the gifts. I ordered embroidered handkerchiefs for all 4 parents to give them on the wedding day. And, since my parents have contributed so much we're going to take them to a fancy dinner and to see "Phantom of the Opera" in Vegas when they help move me out there at the end of the month.
    ~Amanda
  • Options
    MKStarMKStar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With our photo package we get three canvas prints from our ephotos that are 11 x 14 I think. We definetly don't need 3 prints of ourselves so we are letting our parents pick their favorite prints (we did it in a sneaky way). At the wedding we will give them each a canvas print that they so desperately desire. You could do an 8 x 10 print at Walmart and pick a nice frame out for each. I think they would appreciate that.
  • Options
    jorayejoraye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we forgot about our parents gift too, but we were thinking of getting one of those engraved photo albums from Things Remembered, as well as something cool from our honeymoon in the Keys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards