Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photo apps for the wedding

Hi, does anyone know of the best app out there to have our guests download and automatically updates it to a site?  Instead of disposable cameras?

Thanks
Carrie

Re: Photo apps for the wedding

• HI Laughing THERE IS AN APP CALLED WEDDING SNAP. HAS PRETTY GREAT REVIEWS. I WILL BE USING ON MY WEDDING DAY. I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST! I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS
    Future Mrs.Galvan
  • Instagram. FI and I already created a hashtag with our names, and friends and family have been using the hashtag for our wedding related events (showers, wedding crafts, etc.). We plan on putting this information on the back of the ceremony program and menu cards, so guests can snap and upload pics during the ceremony and reception. It's obviously not professional quality but the filters are pretty awesome. And it's free for your guests to download the app.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There is an app called Capsule which is free to all of your guests to download. Go on trycapsule.com to learn how to sign up. Its really easy and offers a ton of great features. Try it out! Smile
  • We're using WeddingTurtle because it's free. I figured even if no one utilizes it, I'm not out any money. They offer free cards they'll send you to hand out at the wedding with upload/email info, but I made my own through VistsPrint (also free!). I hope people do actually use it, but if no one does, oh well Frown
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 75 Invited so far! image 28 are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out image 54 Are MIA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards