DC
Options

DJ recommendations? help!

Hi, can't seem to find a good place for DJ recommendations, can anyone suggest a good DJ who won't break our bank and will play the international music we prefer?? We're getting married in November in Northern VA.

Re: DJ recommendations? help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey-we used randy king from bk the dj. We also requested to have international songs played and Randy did a great job.  He was absolutely wonderful!Brian King Productions 540-421-4562 www.bkthedj.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JalilaSebJalilaSeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Having international music was extremely important to us.  We interviewed many DJ's and by the time we met with David Grimm, we knew he was the one. David Grimmdaviddj7@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about the international music, but I went with Edward Daniels from Scorpio Entertainment. He was awesome and reasonably priced. I didn't really have a lot of music restrictions, but he definitely kept telling me that he could play anything that I wanted and that if he didn't have the song he would get it. He's worth checking out. http://www.scorpiodjs.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Anthony Simpson from www.mydeejay.com, and really like him so far. Their prices are reasonable, and they have several djs to choose from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards