California-Inland Empire
Options

You know that BIL I hate

Well, I have more reason to hate him.  He has admitted to thinking he is the "God" of the family and thinks everyone looks up to him.    He didn't allow his sister into his house because she smokes and is suspected of doing drugs.  The drug use has not been substantiated, just a suspicion.  She is a mountain person so no one ever sees her.  She lives in Big Bear and doesn't have reliable transportation so for her to be down here is very rare and he denies her and disowns her.One of my SILs was playing with their baby going from side to side like peek-a-boo and the mom told her to stop because she's confusing the baby.  *???*The kids are scared of people because they don't socialize and never get out of the house.  Umm, yea, so him thinking he is "the man" is the reason I have always disliked him oh and disowning people as well.  The rest of the things are just me venting because they are just way to out there.    
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: You know that BIL I hate

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Add on:  He gets upset when people don't play with his kids.  He called my daughter a jerk for not playing nice with his kid and shoved his niece for the same reason.  What a d!ck! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh. How is this guy lucky enough to still have people that want to talk to him and want to see him when they do come down the mountain?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Somehow Andrew wants me to keep the peace and be friendly and visit.  How can I do that when I am scared to even play with his kids.  No joke! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel so bad for his kids. They are the ones that are really getting the short end of the stick here if their own family is scared of them. Hopefully they wont grow up to resent their dad
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In all honesty I think I would disown my sister if she was a drug addict. He does seems like a total jerk and a miserable human being and Im sorry but if Jared wanted me to keep the peace with an assshole like that he'd be very dissapointed because there is no way I would be able to! Thats horrible that he said that about Suryah! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards