Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

groomsmen in navy suits

Anyone else doing navy suits for their groomsmen?  Wondering what color shoes you are using, my ffil and I are having a debate on brown shoes vs. black shoes.Bonus points if you have any pictures...THANKS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: groomsmen in navy suits

• Options
    edited December 2011
    At my daughters wedding, the groom and groomsmen are wearing navy suits. They also had a big discussion on brown vs black shoes. She won. They are wearing brown shoes. She said she went to a wedding awhile ago where the groomsmen wore navy shits and brown shoes and really liked it.  HTH, GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ps....I prefer black shoes....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our guys weren't in full navy suits, but they did wear navy blazers with khakis and we had them wear brown shoes. I think there might be some pics in my bio if you want to take a look. :)
  • Options
    kass09kass09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input.  FI and his dad/BM are wearing full navy suits, and the groomsmen are wearing navy blazers with khaki pants.  So...I'm thinking I'll have them all wear brown shoes.  I know if it was just navy suits, you could do black shoes, but with the khaki, I'd want brown. Thanks...and 'walkin'...GREAT pics!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! :)  Glad I could help a little.  You're getting pretty close - you must be so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards