Texas-Austin
Options

Celebrity invite poem

I know this has been posted a couple of times before, but I forgot to write it down.  Does anyone have it? It was really cute and I know I won't be able to come up with anything near as good on my own.

Re: Celebrity invite poem

• Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We know you're very busy and you probably won't attend, Aut we'd like to ask a favor If it won't offend Would you send a letter or picture? Maybe a "Congrats!" or wish us well? Just to get a response from you Would be really swell.
  • Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, the "Aut" is supposed to be a "But"
  • Options
    meganrosejmeganrosej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL thats cute!! And what celeb are you sending that to? You know you can send in invite to the President and get a letter in return. HA, I saw it in a magazine and thought it was funny.
  • Options
    meganrosejmeganrosej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'm sending it to Obama and Mack Brown.  It would be great to get something back from the President, but FI will go nuts if Mack sends us back something. Whenever I see something on this board that I think is a great idea, I tell him and he's always like eh, whatever. But when I mentioned sending an invite to Mack Brown, he got very excited. But of course now if we don't get anything back, he'll be so disappointed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards