California-Inland Empire
Options

Snorkle/Fin Update

I told DH about how I told you guys about his man boy ways yesterday. Well he wanted me to set the record straight today with everyone and let you all know that he really bought them so he could scrub the corners of the pool.Umm....yeah. If by "scrubing the corners" he means waving to me from the bottom of the pool then whatever. I told him that wasn't going to help at all and he even started laughing.  

Re: Snorkle/Fin Update

• Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha tell him he should have bought scuba equipment that way he wouldnt have to come up for air!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He would LOVE that! One year for Xmas he asked for one of those gas powered remote control cars. He was totally serious too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine's a ninja that is obsessed with zombies and airsoft guns.  Oh and those toy remote control helicopters.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG SANDRA!  I have pictures of my hubby and his friend scuba diving in the pool.  They have special equipment for the firefighters and they get so excited that they jump into his pool to use it.  They float around in the pool, fight with each other down there by trying to tear off each other's stuff.  It's hysterical.  They even stand at the edge of the pool and do countdowns to jump in.  They call my hubby "Scuba Steve". Amber, you and Sam need to come wakeboarding with us.  They go every Sunday.  I haven't gone lately because I know I will just be miserable.  But, after the baby comes, let's set up a day for you two to come out with us.  It's a ton of fun!
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber, I think your hubby and my hubby should be new best friends.  Stephen loves RC cars.  He has like 5 of them and a complete HUGE tub in the garage devoted to it.  He breaks them all the time, runs into the garage and fixes them, then runs it into the ground again.  He's like a little kid trapped in a man's body.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SD- I dont know if I can let that happen. Sam will never want to come home and then you would have a baby and 2 adult men to care for :PSeriously though, just let me know when. Sam has been wanting to go wakeboarding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't mention that to Andrew!  I think we're going to Havasu in 2 weeks to do all that stuff.  He's been dying to wakeboard and has been talking about buying seadoos and all that stuff lately. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sam has been really wanting a boat. What is with guys and their toys?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This just gave me the best idea.....I am going to get Sam a remote controlled boat for the pool. How funny would that be???
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO! Amber- Sam is too funny!SD- I LOVE the Scuba Steve nickname! :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Amber!  How funny!  I love toys too so I'm no opposed to any of it.  I want quads and seadoos as well but they are pricey.  I don't think Andrew has touched on boats yet although I know he wants one.  I want an RV!  He has been really really wanting the water play stuff lately though.  I'm worried abiout what Havasu is going to do to us....we're gonna end up with toys.  :(
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats funny Kasi. I really want an RV too. I think it would be good to have with kids. We went to a boat show a couple of months ago and that didnt help things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bad idea to go to a boat show!  How much do those things cost anyway?  Whenever we see people towing their toys or in their RVs we always say that they are hauling the stuff for us and we'll meet them out there.  How do these people afford all this stuff?  SHEESH!  I want it too!What do you guys have Rebecca?  I think you are living my dream life...
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just depends on the boat. I think Sam was looking at the under $20,000 boats which doesn't get you a whole lot of bells and whistles. I think I am starting to get him to lean more towards an RV now though. We are just gone so much on the weekends that it would be nice that have something like that to take with us. We will see. It probably wont be for another 6 months before we really start to seriously look at buying anything.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roy wants a boat everytime we go to Bass Pro shops he wanders around picking boats he wants I told him the day he graduates med school I will have a boat waiting for him as his graduation present :0)
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! These boys and their toys! FI loves anything with wheels!!! He's got 6 vehicles, a street bike and 4 quads!!! I'm the one that really wants the seadoo, we actually started looking for some, but i want to wait until after the wedding and the house.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK so I'm jealous!  Amber is gonna look at RVs and hischiquita already has toys!  Haha Syl! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the record we will most likely be looking at a small RV (sleeps 4-5) and maybe even a used one. Not like cousin Eddie from the Vacation movies but still not a fancy RV by any means.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still jealous either way!  LOL.  My parents had a toy hauler and I loved it!  I want one!  I even want a Harley but I'm too scared to ride a bike.  My mom had one and it was so cute when her and my dad would take off together on their Harley's.  I just want everything. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The boat doesn't actually belong to us, it's one of his friends.  However, it's been in our driveway for like 4 months now.  Greg basically told Stephen that it's his boat too because he takes care of it. =)  They use it every single weekend............Stephen wants an RV as well, he thinks it would be cool for family and friend vacations.  I told him when he gets the account at Pechanga then he could have the RV.  You know that an RV is a huge tax write-off because it's a "house". He has a quad, a bike, god knows what else.....but we never use them anymore since the boat took over our driveway. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is an RV really a tax write off? Is that only if you have your own business?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It sure is.  My parents used to write off their toy hauler as their 2nd home because it had a kitchen and a bathroom.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha my FI loves those damn helicopters too... as well as cars, his dad collects cars and now he does, he has 2 cars and a truck..... an RV is a total write off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards