Delaware
Options

Favors...

Hey girls!! Well we haven't fully decided on a beach place yet.. Still looking into it! I am trying to get a head start on some wedding things and ideas... Some people love this idea and some are not so crazy about it. For favors, I wanted to do green baseballs with a small bat attached to it. Of course the baseballs would be the soft plushy kind, not the real hard ones. This is why I chose this... Fiance and I met on St. Patricks day (thats where the green comes in) and then he asked me to be his girlfriend at the phillies game (that is where the ball and bat come in)... Of course I would write some kind of poem that has describes this onto the balls.Or should I do something less time consuming?Thanks girls!!!  :)

Re: Favors...

• Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that sounds really cool!  My bro and sil did hockey pucks cause they both love the flyers and hockey. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a really cute idea!  And not perishable so you can get started on it whenever you want.  You're an October 2010 bride, right?  So you would have plenty of time to do a few here and a few there :) 
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats correct! October 2010... Any thoughts on a little poem? I have tried to come up with one, but am not have any luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a book that Hallmark put out and it's got a ton of little quotes in it.  I can email you them if you wanna leave your address.  Or I've spent a lot of time on Google looking up quotes/short poems for the fortune cookies I'm doing.  Might want to try that too :)
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will google and see what I can find... If you wanna shoot me an email with some quotes, that would be great too! kstroik at ymail dot comThanks!!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards