Virginia
Options

NWR: Restaurant Suggestions

**This is a double post from the Richmond board, I didn't see the all Virginia board when I first posted**Hi ladies! I'm a regular on the Boston and June 2010 boards but I need your help! FI's birthday is next Saturday. We'll be at a wedding in Williamsburg the same day. We'll be arriving on Friday and I thought it would be really nice to take him out to dinner on Friday to celebrate. Any suggestions on where we should go? We're open to any cuisine.  Staying in Williamsburg would be great, but we're open to traveling as well!  Thanks for your help!

Re: NWR: Restaurant Suggestions

• Options
    SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you'll be downtown, the Trellis is nice and very popular.  There is also the Blue Talon, Season's and Beret's which has a seafood heavy menu.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Second Street Restaurant. They recently remodeled the place and it is really nice- classy but not ridiculously $$$.  Matt and I went there last weekend and were really impressed ;o)http://www.secondst.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Long Horn!  It is a steak place and kicks Outback in the nuts!! ;) The best T- Bone EVER! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone!  Cher - I used to work at Longhorn's!  I completely agree, kicks all other steakhouses out of the water ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards