Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Work is super busy and I still haven't been able to work on the things I need/want to have done by year end!  I need to be ahead of schedule since I will be out for a week in Feb!  Send vibes for me to get all things done!

How are you all today?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Afternoon Ladies!

• I'm super busy too!! Since I am taking a half day on Friday and a full day on Monday I have a ton of stuff to try and get done today and tomorrow!!! And of course I'm not really doing any of it.

Vibes to you nicole - hopefully you get it all done :)
  • Hey Nicole VIBESS!!!

Ugh I am losin' my mind I have so much stuff to do.. We are waiting to take Jase to my co workers house then have to do some more HW. Dress is not ready yet...but it is looking a lot better! We have to print our vows and make our CD for the wedding but I am not a hundred percent on the processional song....oh by the way have I mention I do not have a wedding rings yet????

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ahhh!! no wedding rings?? i am sure you will have it all in place soon!  if not, i know you've got an awesome back up plan somewhere in your head lol :-)
  • YAY!!!! I set up my wedding registry today at bed bath and beyond.  And that was pretty much it 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ohhh...i am registered at Bed Bath and Beyond too!  I love their stuff!

Didn't get much of what I wanted done yesterday b/c the boss kept asking for things and the phone was going crazy.  I'm on a mission today though!  Better stay off TK until lunch lol!
  • haha well you will eventually get everything done that you need.  I was looking at the registry and I somehow managed to put on (with my moms help of course) a little over 200 items haha 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards