Second Weddings
Options

NWR: Just frustrated!

I don't know what is up today! I would love to rip someones head off! No reason really!  Is it because I seemed to have lost 20 bucks?Is it that my daughter is going to orientation for Junior   High tomorrow?Is it because work is slow and I wanna go home? Is it because I want my wedding to be here quicker (although I decided on the date)?Or could it be trying to get the chick to give us info about his daughter?Just thought I would share hopefully you are all having blessed days! I would like to just go outside and scream. Just a funny thing.... someone told me the front door lock was busted at work and that it wouldn't unlock.  It is a push button lock. They propped the door open.  Teehee all they had to do was turn the handle and the button would have popped and it works just fine.  GIGGLE I wanted to yell are you total morons (these are executives in the office) 

Re: NWR: Just frustrated!

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, misery loves company.  Many of us at my work are having that day too.  I just gave an IT guy hell and then called his supervisor.  (He was being rude and insolent.) Over the past few weeks I've been at the beck and call of our new director, but today he seems to be busy pestering other people, so I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, KWIM?  SOOOOOO annoying. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards