Michigan-Grand Rapids

Fall Decorations (Red, Brown, Ivory, and Orange, hints of gold)

I wanted to post a message for any brides that are getting married this year in the fall. I might be interested in purchasing items that you are done with for my October 2010 fall harvest wedding. I am looking for anything fall with the above colors. If you know a great place to get these items too, that would be great. Oil Lanterns are something my fiance and I are thinking too.
Valarie Visit The Nest!

Re: Fall Decorations (Red, Brown, Ivory, and Orange, hints of gold)

• edited December 2011
    i will be getting married in october and will not have a lot to sell, but will more than likely have a beautiful fall themed card box & bubbles to sell if you're interested. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank You! That would be greatly appreciated.
    Valarie Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing the same theme. Check out ebay, especially AFTER fall this year. We are doing some mega pumpkin-carving and I'm planning on buying candy corn on clearance by the bulk once Christmas candy is in high-demand. I'm using it for decorations so it won't matter how stale it us. Just keep an eye out for all of the major clearance items after this fall. I love the oil lantern ideas too - check out Pier One and World Market as the summer season wraps up, you'll be able to pick them up for next to nothing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards