Jewish Weddings
Options

For NYC area kallahs, Florist recommendations

Any suggestions for area florists with good wedding packages.  Not sure what our synagogue has in terms of a chuppah, but we may want a nice, floral arrangement done.  So aside from that and the usual folks in the party (which will be just both mother's, FI's dad, FI's grandmother, BM, MOH, Jr BM, and flower girl, and of course my bouquet), also need table centerpieces for the reception.Thanks much in advance for the info/advice!

Re: For NYC area kallahs, Florist recommendations

• Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    where exactly in nyc area?  i used lee vazquez and thought she was amazing.  she mostly works in westchester/rockland area though, I'm not sure if she does work in manhattan or not.  www.ladybuglee.com
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are still going back and forth but finally made some firm commitments on a few aspects of the day. Decided to have the ceremony at our shul in Brooklyn; reception will either be in downtown Bklyn (think Marriott, as they have a whole kitchen devoted to kosher and it's not too far) or somewhere in the city.  So the florist will have to make two trips for our flower delivery.
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you decided on your shul, the marriott is very nice also!  I'd def. shoot Lee an e-mail and see what she says, I saw you posted on the NYC board also so you're bound to get some recs from there as well.  There are a lot of florists in the Brooklyn Heights area though I haven't used any of them personally so I can't recommend them to you!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm meeting with Van Vliet & Trap tonight, their website looked amazing, and i couldn't see why they wouldn't go to brooklyn
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dyker Heights Florists in Brooklyn....AMAZING, CHEAP and GREAT people to work with better than any prices I found in Manhattan....I got them thru a recommendation...Ask to work with George
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards