California-Orange County
Options

TLC is casting California brides for hit show Brides of Beverly Hills !!

Hi there! Im casting a show and am a fellow bride!!

TLC casting brides!

ARE YOU A BRIDE WHO EXPECTS ONLY THE BEST?

DO YOU WANT YOUR WEDDING GOWN TO STAND OUT FROM ALL THE REST?

TLC’s hit series Brides of Beverly Hills is looking for brides searching for their dream dress to appear on the show!!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have Renee Strauss, an internationally renowned bridal stylist, dress you for your BIG DAY!

We are looking for BIG stories and BIG personalities. If you are the perfect Beverly Hills bride who is ready to find your dream gown, tell us your story.

Are you a bridesmaid? If so, we are looking for you too!  Share your story and find the ultimate dress!

Send your name, wedding date and details, gown budget and story to:

BridesofBeverlyHills@gmail.com

Make sure to include recent photos of you, your fiancé and loved ones involved in helping you pick that special dress!

Re: TLC is casting California brides for hit show Brides of Beverly Hills !!

• Options
    Hi my  name is Jessica Davila i am 21 years old i came a long way from being "16 and Pregnant" to now 21 and engaged . My life hasn't been easy raising a little boy in high school to working two jobs and trying to balance everything out seeing how i was still a child myself raising one was even harder. due to having a baby at 16 i wasn't able to enjoy my teen years because i was always busy working and going to school. Me and my son's father's relationship didn't last and i was too busy raising my son to find another relationship so i didn't really have a dating life. i met my fiance in the summer time of last year 2011 and i couldn't have been more blessed to have met such an amazing man. He plays a big part in my sons life and treats him as his own. We are planning on getting married next year 2013 and i would love the opportunity to tell my story and to find the dress of my dreams.
  • Options
    Hi Jessica - Thanks for sharing your story! You sound like an amazing young woman. Tell me a bit more about your fiance, who would shop for a dress with you, what's your dress budget, picures, etc. Also, if you could please email me at BridesofBeverlyHills@gmail.com 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards