Virginia
Options

Fort Belvoir

Hey! I was wondering if any of you brides out there have or are planning on using the Fort Belvoir Chapel or Officer's Club? Just wanted to see what kinds of things you are using or if anyone had any recommendations?Thanks!

Re: Fort Belvoir

• Options
    sherilemonsherilemon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi My fiance is in the old guard stationed at Fort Myer.  We were at Fort Belvoir last night and are starting to think about the Officer's Club as a venue option.  Unfortunetly I do not have any advice but I was excited to see a thread on this venue.  Do you know the price range for a wedding reception at the Officer's Club?  Do you know if you have to be a member to have a reception there?  My fiance is only a private and I saw a that you at least have to have a member sponcer you.I plan on researching this quite a bit so I will share whatever I find!!   Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually already booked it and its actually a pretty neat deal because it includes your cake and flowers in the price of the package. If you go on their website, there is a section on the right that says Catering... you can get their menus and prices on there. All you need is a sponser to use the place...as my dad is mine.  I think you get some sort of discount if you are a member but thats really it.   They book up fast though so if you are truly interested I would talk to them asap:) They have room minimums too so you will have to take that into consideration as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards