Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Swan Harbour Farm?'s

Hey girls -I am trying to get some rough information & estimates for Swan Harbor. I wanted to get an estimate how much you girls are paying for food & alcohol roughly per person (and what type of dinner your having - how many courses etc). I know it would vary based on caterer but I just wanted a rough estimate in my head and I have no clue how much caters cost for a seated dinner. I am trying to roughly compare it to places that have a per person cost and see if it falls in line with something we can spend. Also, what things are you having to rent that Swan Harbor doesn't include. Do they have a back up rain plan?Thanks!

Re: Swan Harbour Farm?'s

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am getting married at Swan Harbor - I can send you some info I have gathered if you want to email me.  Most of the caterers that frequently work there are pretty reasonable I thought.  And, no, I am not renting anything additional, everything basically is provided by the venue or the caterer, a dance floor is not necessary.  Rain plan is to get married under the tent...still has a really pretty view from there.jveaux328 at yahoo dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too am getting married at Swan Harbor. We are having a buffet style dinner. I haven't figured out the cost of the alcohol yet but I can also give you some info from another caterer we looked at that we didn't use. If you want, email me at aaearls at yahoo dot com and I can send you some information.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both - ygm!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    blondeintgeragrl - I got your email.  I will email you this evening after I get home from work.  Glad I could help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards