Pre-wedding Parties

Casual Rehearsal Dinner Atire

Hi,

I'm looking for a fun outfit to wear to my rehearsal & dinner. The dinner will be casual, its a BBQ, but its at a yacht club. Also, I'm the bride, so I'd like to step it up a notch. Any suggestions? Any fun websites to shop at?

Thanks!

Re: Casual Rehearsal Dinner Atire

• edited December 2011
    Some of the Alfred Angelo dresses in their Purely Alfred Angelo line are pretty cute, fun, and on the casual side.  Beyond that, by April I'm sure a lot of the stores will have their spring lines out.  Try looking for resort casual attire.
  • edited December 2011
    It looks as though you are getting married in April. I would say a nice, cute sundress and if you want to do the traditional white you shouldn't have a problem finding one because that will be nearing Spring graduation time for many.

Lilly Pulitzer makes some very cute, really nice white sundresses, as well as colorful sundresses. They are a little pricy though, but some are inexpensive.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe you could find a fun cocktail or sun dress in the color of your wedding.  I am thinking about wearing a purple cocktail dress since it is my favorite color and the main color in the wedding theme! Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I found one!

I was in BCBG the other day and they had a ton of dresses on sale - probably because its Christmas and New Years party season. Anyway, they had the perfect dress that mixed fun and casual, and in the perfect colour of blue that matches my wedding theme! 
    Plus it was on sale which makes it so much better. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards