California-Northern
Options

We got our SF venues!!

I am so excited that we have our venues booked..it is exactly where we wanted in San Francisco and on the date!  We are having the ceremony at Grace Cathedral and Sir Francis Drake Hotel..I know i am starting early but i am so excited i want to do everything now..i just hope everything works out the way i have visioned it to. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We got our SF venues!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Its best to give yourself a ton of time, plus it allows you to save up a little more so you wont have to be skimpy for your guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're having our reception at the sir francis drake too! i love the franciscan room and robin is awesome. we booked really early too. we booked it last may and our wedding is this december. i can't wait for the food and cake tasting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robin is GREAT and so helpfull!!  We had stayed at the hotel a couple times and knew that was were we wanted the reception there, we had thought of a couple different places but kept going back to the Sir Francis Drake.  I love the Franciscan Room but we needed alittle more room so we are having ours in the Empire Ballroom.. i am so looking forward to everything including trying all the foods and cakes too! Congratulations to you and i hope your day is everything you dreamed of!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we looked at the sir francis first but had appointments for the westin st. francis and one of the hyatts. after meeting with robin, i knew that's where i wanted to have the reception. we kept our appointments for the other 2 places but they quoted us way higher and the hyatt didn't even include the cake. we had a good vibe with robin.
    congratulations to you too!! grace cathedral is amazing and the opportunity for awesome pictures are endless in the neighborhood (i live a block from the church).  i hope the rest of your planning goes well and you have the perfect wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards