Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

St. Anthony's in Falmouth question

Is anyone getting married here or have you been married here? Just trying to get a little advice before meeting the priest.. also trying to figure out what the whole Catholic marriage process entails and what the preperation is like. Get back to me on here or you can email me at Sunphunk41@aol.com also.. thanks so much.. any advice is greatly appreciated...kate

Re: St. Anthony's in Falmouth question

• Options
    kebrown47kebrown47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy or others who have been married at St. Anthony's, Do you remember what the times are that they have available for ceremonies? We have our reception booked to begin at 6 and I am worried that many of the Catholic churches will have Saturday masses around the time that would be ideal for our ceremony (4-5ish). Thanks!
  • Options
    sunohunk41sunohunk41 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey... we havnt been married there yet.. BUT we have our first meeting tomorrow with the priest. I talked to him on the phone the other day and he said the the last afternoon time to have a ceremony is 2pm and the next one after that is 5 pm (there is a regualr mass in between those times).. so if your reception is at 6 like ours is, take the 2 pm ceremony time.. That gives you plenty of time after the wedding to do line outside the church to thank and say hi to everyone for coming and do all your pictures. That way you will be able to attend your own cocktail hour! With all the money we are spending on this wedding.. I will 100% be attending my own cocktail hour! :-) Hope that helps.Kate
  • Options
    kebrown47kebrown47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks Kate!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards