Idaho
Options

Help--venues

I'm running into trouble trying to pick a venue.  I've looked at Wood River Cellars and Castle Gardens.  Does anybody have any ideas for an outdoor venue?  I'd like to have an outdoor reception but I'm not opposed to an indoor one either.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Re: Help--venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding? Sawtooth Winery is beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Sawtooth... Although I'm biased since that's where I'm getting married.

There's also:
    Waterfall Haven
    Rose Garden

Check out treasurevalleybrides.com.  They have a list of all the venues in the area.  Good luck!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sawtooth - South of Nampa, about 7 miles
    Botanical Gardens - East Boise
    Bishop's House - East Boise (next to botanical gardens)
    Barber Park - East Boise
    Boise Art Museum (in back)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in June next year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the WIld Rose B&B next June.  CJ is great to work with and I love that I can bring my own caterer. 
    Here is their site:
    www.wildrosemanor.com
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At the Waterfront on State St. in Boise has re-opened under new management. You might check there. Also the DbubleTree Boise Riverside has outdoor space used for weddings as well.
  • Options
    skimecrnskimecrn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

CW Moore Plaza is beatuiful and it's got a great view.
    Train Depot
    Bogus Basin does summer weddings at all 3 lodges

CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget Ste. Chapelle Winery and Kathryn Albertson Park, though you can't have the reception there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Meridian, ID....the wedding ceremony is outside under a beautiful gazebo and the reception is inside...food for thought I guess!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad that you have posted this question, as I am having this same problem. Ok I have to admit, I have a little while until I am getting married, but I would like to have some ideas as to where I would like my wedding to take place.  I would love to get married in Castle Gardens, but my future husband wants somewhere different. Maybe with a steeple, but we are not sure about a church wedding since we are not of the same faith. I do hope that this topic gets a new start as I need advice as well.
    You know you are truly blessed when you find that one who completes you,makes you totally happy, and feels your pain from the other room. The one you feel lost without, the one that makes you laugh, the one that makes you cry. The one that makes you wonder how you can be so lucky. Congratulations to everyone who has found "the one."
  • Options
    mrskissee2011mrskissee2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are looking at Apline ponds in Meridian. I'm completely in love with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards