Wisconsin
Options

Best Wisconsin Venues

I am looking for Venues anywhere in Wisconsin. I am looking for a place that can hold up to 300 people.  I'm trying to stay away from the usually banquet halls. I hate the tacky carpet in those places.  I'd like to have a place where the ceremony and reception are all in the same place. Any Ideas would be good ones! Thanks everyone!

Re: Best Wisconsin Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee
    344image 200image 144image 0imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The War Memorial! It is right on the lake, next to the Art Museum. It has a great view.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've shot at the Art Museum mentioned above. It is beautiful and has a lot of outdoor options. The brewery is amazing as well. Both should hold your guests perfectly!
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Riverside Ballroom in Green Bay was awesome.  Weidner Center in GB, Botanical Gardens GB
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Monona Terrace in Madison would fit the ceremony/reception in the same place and the 300 people, but it has sort of crazy carpet (red and orange). 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Peck Pavillion at the Milwaukee Co. Zoo can hold a large number.
    Married: 5/21/11 TTC: 6/10/11 BFP: 8/7/11 (first baby) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sjw10sjw10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Overture Center in Madison
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The Renassaince Place downtown is really nice.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Osthoff in Elkhart Lake
    www.osthoff.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Abbey Springs in Fontana, WI (Lake Geneva area)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second wtih "lovey1111", the Milwaukee Peck Center is located inside the zoo. It'll be close for the public. That means it's private and different from what you're looking for. I've walked in there during setup for an event.
    It wouldn't hurt for you to check it out.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stout's Island Lodge. This is an amazing place!!! It's on the priceier side but well worth it. It's located in Birchwood, WI which is a Super small town in Northern WIsconsin... It is absolutly beautiful there. It's also featured on the site. My fiancee worked there over last summer so I got to go on island a few times. It's closed off to the public for the most part and the staff is full fun people that actually care about the couple having a perfect day. Here's the site. http://www.stoutsislandlodge.net/
  • Options
    wimeredithwimeredith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Weidner Center, but definitely NOT Riverside Ballroom. Lambeau Field is alsways nice, also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards