Maryland-Baltimore

*FIA*

I love the new pic you have of Mia!! She is such an adorable ham!! Also - how do you get the little button looking pictures in your siggy? Thanks!
*Erin*

MyBio image

Re: *FIA*

• edited December 2011
    Thanks Erin!  She's *definitely* a ham.  As soon as she sees the camera she says "CAMERA! CHEEEEESE!" and cocks her head.The buttons are from Facebook's Flair utility.  I forget how I managed to get an image URL from them, but I *think* I just searched for Flair and when I found one I liked, I right-clicked for image location, turned that into a tinyurl, and then inserted them into my sig.I put the <*img src="blahblahblah"*>'s one right after the other so that they'd appear next to each other, and I use <br*> as the line break code - no *s anywhere if you're actually using it, though.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the picture of Mia, too.And Eric.Ahhh, did you watch on Sunday?!?!?!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!And yep, it's one of the few shows I watch on the night it airs - I can't stand to wait!  I <3 it so much. Eric with his doofy expression and accent, saying "dang" and trying to fit in with the Fellowship guys?  I almost peed my pants laughing. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah the last few episodes have really picked up.I really hate Mary Anne though.  At least we got rid of Lorena.Heart Casserole.  Ew. Enough said.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh the whole Maryann storyline is driving me nuts.  I'm so ready for that to be over, though I think we're going to lose Eggs (who is OH so yummy to look at) in the process.Have you read the books?  I devoured them earlier this year and LOVE them.
  • edited December 2011
    No I haven't read the books, but my MOH says they are really good.  She just Netflixed Season 1.I also didn't watch Season 1, so I had to ask FI a lot of questions because he did.  I think I am nearing my quota of questions hahah.Eggs is yummy. (no punn intended)
  • edited December 2011
    Mia is destined for greatness! Dani your little one seems to have more personality in her little finger than most do in their whole body! Too cute for words
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! haha and I agree with Tiff, the personality just radiates from her.
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• edited December 2011
    LOL Thanks for the Mia comments, ladies!  She's definitely a spunky little girl!Kelly, if you like to read, I couldn't recommend the books more highly.  I LOVE them and appreciate that while the TV show has followed the books on some things, it's also different on others so the TV show is still enjoyable and suspenseful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards