Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

telltale photography

I found an awesome new photographer in the Grand Rapids area on In-Any-Events blog and she looks amazing. She has a blog on her website (www.telltalephotography.com) with some pictures that are awesome. Has anyone else used her yet? I'm mostly interested because she is more photojournalistic than someone that takes posed shots and I'm hoping to get some really good shots of my wedding. Her bio shows a lot of experience and she is definitely inexpensive for the quality of the work on her site (I'm guessing the pricing is due to her being new in the area). I talked with her on the phone about setting up a session for e-pics and she seems super nice and very friendly.

Re: telltale photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily- so funny that you bring her up- I just talked to her on the phone today- seems great! She is new to the area, but has a ton of experience in the Ohio area, so her prices are less because she is trying to build up business in the area- we just booked her for July 2010-
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KimL141KimL141 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would really appreciate any pricing information you have.  If you don't want to post here, you can email me at KimL141 @ aol.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, Also try Amy Carroll. She is amazing. www.acarrollphotography.com. You will not be disappointed with her. She did my wedding photo retakes. Yes, I said retakes because I didn't research photographers before I booked one. Good Luck.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    did telltale do your original pictures, is that why you had to get retakes? or did someone else do them?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards