Indiana
Options

Weekend Plans?

What are everyone's weekend plans?Tonight - grocery shopping, cleaning the houseSaturday - my first dress fitting! Yay!  My BMs and mom are coming with me to get their dresses altered too.  Then lunch with old coworkers.  And probably more house duties like laundry and yard work.Sunday - going with godson/ring bearer to his horse riding lesson.  Then working on my RD and brunch invites.

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - H is working, so I will just hang out with the dogs.  It's been a long week Saturday - work out in the morning, lunch celebration for H's retiring boss, friend's for a cookout and party afterwards Sunday - work out....nothing really planned after that.  H works til 6 pm, but we might FINALLY go to see Harry Potter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am meeting some of my sorority sisters from college in Brown County for the weekend. We live all over the place and haven't seen each other since graduation in May 2008 so we rented a cabin for the weekend. Nothing like shopping, bonfires, and margaritas all weekend :)
  • Options
    KrissykinzKrissykinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight we're meeting with the priest who will be marrying us. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and then helping my sister move up to Purdue. Sunday - nothing really planned except church.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Have to return some stuff to different stores, FI is going with, haven't told him yet that one of the stops is Hobby Lobby (his most despised store).... then dinner somewhere Saturday - Print and stuff rehearsal dinner invitations, get them ready for the mail. Play with our puppy girl Haley (the puppy in my siggy pic), do some gardening and plant my clearance perennials. Sunday - Cleaning, if I can find the motivation, laundry, finish rehearsal dinner invites that I probably didn't finish Saturday, play with Haley, relax some and watch the new episodes of True Blood and Hung : )
    imageimage
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    tecmotecmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - running some errands, washing & straightening my hair for tomorrowTomorrow - Wedding shower!  I get to meet some of FI's more extended family for the first time.  Afterwards, I don't know exactly what we'll do.Sunday - Not sure.  Maybe the fair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight - dinner w/FI and FMIL (she is in town for my shower) and teaching her the Wii Fit and how GREAT her son is at the Hula Hoop which is incredibly hilarious!!!!tomorrow - my bridal shower! no idea what else i will be doing since its only 3-5pmSunday - TY notes from shower, cleaning the house, yard work, ordering place cards .. yes I am highly motivated now but we will see..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight - clean the house (if i can get motivated) saturday - mani and pedi in the morning then MAIL MY INVITATIONS!! woohoo! dress fitting at 11:00 am. will hang out by the pool in the afternoon with future step sons, FI and nephews. sunday - my shower :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: dinner at BW's then stuff invitations. Saturday: seal invitations, move a grill and then normal errands. Sunday: laundry, light cleaning, iron work clothes, double-header softball game and get some work done before Monday. Busy, busy weekend which stinks because all I really want to do is migrate between the bed and the couch with a book.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    today - packed all day(moving to bloomington to room with my best friends who are going top IU) *this is my first time living away from FI since high school 2 years ago. :( Tonight- I went to see my fav kELLY CLARKSON!!!! Row 16 center TRACK SIDE.. ---best show ive been to! Sat- Garage Sale from 8-5 with the girls im moving in with(for some extra cash!) Finish up packing after! Sun- church then move to Bloomington... this will be a bitter sweet day.. i know i will have a blast with all my girlfriends but Im going to miss FI like crazy! :):(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards