Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Poll: Attendant's Gifts

Hello fellow Knotties, I'm wondering what you're getting/what you gave your attendants as gifts. I keep contemplating what to get mine, and I want something that won't break the bank! Thanks for all suggestions. :)

Re: Poll: Attendant's Gifts

• Options
    racystacey07racystacey07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i bought their bridesmaid dresses and a really fun big buddha bag. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm buying their dresses, paying for hair/makeup and getting them a Vera Bradley clutch.  The clutch is their real "gift" I'm getting them one in their fav. color so they can use it after the wedding.
    sad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I printed and framed pictures that i took and gave them to the girls (also to our master and mistress of ceremony) and DH gave his guys gift certificates to best buy which we knew they all would love.
    Kennedy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't yet but I am thinking of getting them either a pedicure or a 30 min massage.  They aren't big trincket (sp?) people and so I don't want to waste anything they won't like/use.
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    mbear511mbear511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have gotten all of my gifts from Etsy! I ordered monogrammed make-up bags in our wedding colors from Etsy Seller ChamberryCherry and their wedding jewelry from Seller NaturalAmber. Also, I'm going to pay for 1/2 of their hair costs. HTH!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Carter5.25.10 Charlotte 2.6.12
  • Options
    sam09sam09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm paying for them to get their hair done and I bought them white shawls/pashminas to wear, I'm also making bracelets. For the boys- I have NO clue what he's going to do.
  • Options
    Deeder522Deeder522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am using Etsy.com. I bought an earring and pendent set. I also have found some cool elements to add in to my own wedding.
  • Options
    Bulloca2Bulloca2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the traditional monogram bag for each girl purchased from LLBean (quality). I filled it with: 1) a beach towel of their favorite color 2) a bottle of wine of their preference (white vs red) -created a personalized monogram label for them- purchased on Etsy 3) a wine glass to coordinate with wine selected (for white or red wine) purchased in packs of 4 from Bed Bath & Beyond -added a monogrammed decal sticker (as seen on cars) to the glasses for a more personalized touch- purchased on Etsy -Note tied with ribbon saying Cheers to you! 4) a "survival" ziplock bag with -mini toothbrush/toothpaste -mouth wash -Tic Tacs -Tissues -Tampon -mini deoderant **All purchased from the travel section of Target.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased their wedding jewelry.  My FI bought all of his guys Leatherman Tools.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My attendant and flower girl - doing hair and make-up, sundress (easy on/off for hair & make-up), flip flops, bracelet (flower girl's day of - my sister for after), and possibly beach bag. Think the plan for his guy is day of golfing, our son is day of fun with daddy, and cuff links for both. Also doing surprise champagne flutes on the table for them and their spouse/guest (pack of 6 from Target on sale for $20 - woo hoo).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking of getting them a pedi or 30 min massage (they choose probably).  They aren't really "stuff" people and it's not for the wedding, it's more of a "let's chill out and screw the wedding" thing.  I am getting my flower girls and ring bearers (2 each...i know...a lot) Build A Bears that we will make togetherAndy got his groomsmen cuff links.
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    finalgirlfinalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my girls their jewelry & hair accessories.  I'm searching...but I'd love to get my girls zip up jackets that say "Entourage" and the men "Security" or whatever they vote for.  :)
    Keep Moving Forward
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards