Nebraska-Omaha

Tux place recommendations??

Hi ladies--We're getting ready to rent tuxes, and I can't remember which places I should probably stay away from based on previous vendor reviews.  I remember seeing several reviews a few months ago warning against Men's Wearhouse, but I wasn't sure what other places to avoid.I like that Gentlemen's Choice currently has a website coupon for $250 off the tuxes, but wanted to see what others had to say about them.TIA!
Photobucket

My food blog:
www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Re: Tux place recommendations??

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Gentleman's Choice and had a good experience.  The only bad thing was they used a GM prom measurements instead of his new ones but they fixed it right away.  DH said he liked using them for the price.  We went to a bridal show and got a deal that was everything (tux, shoes, etc) for, I believe, 90 dollars.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Try tuxedo guy they are great people and easy to work with. They are currently located at 8434 Park Drive in Ralston. They are going to be moving to a new location later this month 8266 Hascall across the street from the cake gallery.
  • tannrachtannrach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exclusive Formal Wear is on 129th and Maple.  They have a great selection and are a family owned business so they are really great to work with... i think there is a coupon in the spartan magazine for 40 off each tux rental... which makes the tuxes like 99.00 for everything.... try them first before you make your decision
  • Neighner20Neighner20 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    DON'T use Randall's in Westroads.  They had the worst customer service ever and kept changing prices on me. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards