North Carolina-Outer Banks

Quartets and Cakes???

Has anyone used OBXViolin for ceremony music?  I've been emailing with them and they seem great...and how convenient is it to have a violinist that can also DJ???Cakes? I've called some places and gotten really rude responses because I don't want to spend $700 on a cake.  Neither my fiance or I like cake so we don't see it as a budgeting priority.  Has anyone found someone in the Kitty Hawk area that is priced reasonably?

Re: Quartets and Cakes???

• edited December 2011
    I am using OBXViolin next July for my wedding...I have loved working with Sue...she is super helpful and willing to learn new songs if we want her to! As for cakes I haven't even started looking at that but I'm in the same boat with not wanting to spend a lot on a cake...hopefully someone can help!
  • edited December 2011
    Check with Argyles Resturant about your cake. We are having our dinner reception there and they are also doing our cake. We went last week for taste testing and they were fabulous! I believe it is $5.95 a person for the cake.
  • MartiGMartiG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Roy Murray for my ceremony/cocktail hour music. He's hooking me up with an acoustic guitarist, and has been wonderful to work with! For my cake, I'm using Just Desserts. Melinda has also been great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards