California-Northern

Venues or Food

Hi everyone! I'm new to these boards, but am really glad I have found them. I'm in Northern CA/East Bay CA and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for venues and or caterers. I would like to keep my wedding within budget, but run into a problem when it comes to food. Any suggestions would be great. The wedding won't be until Aug 2011, but I want to start my hunt early. Thanks in advance!

Re: Venues or Food

• edited December 2011
    have you been to herecomestheguide.com yet? It's a really great site with venue information. I am from the east bay too so this site really helped me narrow it down.
  • edited December 2011
    No advice or tips (I was married in Sacramento, seems a little far for you)...but wanted to welcome you to the board and wish you happy planning!! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!We'll need a bit more information about what kind of venue you're looking for and what your budget is to make specific suggestions. But starting at herecomestheguide.com is my best advice.If you have some particular places in mind, come back and ask about them. Chances are, someone here has either gotten married there or at least considered it and may have some info.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!
  • tamarajohanntamarajohann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are having a big wedding, and had to try to keep costs down.  We are using Canyon View in San Ramon- big and very affordable.  The owner is pretty accomodating, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards