Ohio-Toledo

Dress Advice Needed

Am I crazy? I had already bought my dress...have had it at my mom's for over a month now. And it's not like I was out hunting for a different dress, but just happened across this other dress that I absolutely love a million times more than the one I bought. Now I'm afraid to return the first and get the second...because what if I go all A.D.D. again and change my mind! I'm totally second guessing myself. I even went and tried the first dress back on to remind myself why I loved it...and it's really a beautiful dress. But this other one is so much more what I envisioned for myself. The 1st one is very elegant...sheath style with a one-shoulder Grecian feel to it. More sophisticated. The second one is much softer, more feminine and fun...lots of red roses embroidered in the dress, ballgown style, tons of tulle...just beautiful! It doesn't help that my mom helped pay for the first dress, and I don't want her to feel like I'm throwing it back in her face if I take it back and get the other dress. Just confused about what to do. What would you do? Go with 2nd dress...or suck it up and stick with what you already had?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Dress Advice Needed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards