Florida-North Florida
Options

Photos up! Wilson Photography

I mainly lurk but I am so happy with my photos I had to share. We used Wilson Photography and Mike and Jessica were fabulous to work with. I can't wait to see the rest of them! We're the first wedding listed (Lisa and Jordan). http://wilsonphotographs.blogspot.com/ Really they were great- so if anyone is looking for photographers I would highly recommend them. Most of our vendors were family freinds but I might do vendor reviews for some of the others later.

Re: Photos up! Wilson Photography

• Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I love your wedding. Your dress was stunning, I love that church, everything really turned out beautiful.
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dude!  I know your FI (sorry, DH)!  Everything is gorgeous btw.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad that everything came out beautifully for you! I love the pic of you sitting on the couch. Congrats, Mrs.!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, evyerthing was beautiful!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding looked gorgeous! You DH and I went to HS together! Small world! <3
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol...well unlike many girls on this board...I do NOT know your husband. However, your wedding was gorgeous and I love your photographer! Congrats.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHA! I swear we cannot go anywhere without him going "Hey I know that person!" so I find it halarious that a couple of you know him! The wedding turned out absolutely perfect. Everything went flawless... except a few broken glasses and apparently a small cloth napkin fire which I didn't find out about until I returned from our honeymoon on Saturday :D
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for Wilson! Now just be prepared for everyone to talk about that photo of you in the door of the church for the next year, because that's what happened to me. lol ;D Love, love, love everything you did, especially the signature guitar. What a fantastic idea. The lime green really pops everywhere and I like those centerpieces.I don't know your DH, but I did use that red wine. Good choice!
  • Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! I love the sneakers and the guitar guest book. You had some really awesome little details in there. Conrats!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards