Pennsylvania-Central

florist recommendations

Who are you using as a florist?  Looking for someone with good ideas willing to work with a budget. Thanks!

Re: florist recommendations

• edited December 2011
    We are using Marian from Backwoods Florist.  She is super reasonable and from pictures does great work.  She also has lots of great suggestions.  Her number is 717 292 1956.  Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    we used Backwoods florist for our wedding in June and our flowers were amazing and 1/2 the price of any other florists in the area.  We used mostly orchids and gerber daisy's and tropical leaves. I have some pictures if your at all curious but nobody will beat her prices!! I met with 5 florists and no one came close
  • RissiJ04RissiJ04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Pamela's Flowers in Enola.  Pamela was great!  She had a lot of ideas and worked with what I wanted.  Her prices are really reasonable.  HTH!
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Backwoods Florist. She did a great job and was incredibly afordable. PIB. hth!
  • agn5007agn5007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will... 4th... or 5th... Marian! Her estimate was half of what the other florist estimates were and she had a lot of creative ideas for us to save money. She's great!
  • aHm08aHm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hands down, Backwoods Florist.  Loved her!
  • edited December 2011
    An Olde Towne Florist in New Cumberland. Chris is amazing and she has a lot of good ideas. She is always willing to work within your budget!! You can't go wrong with Chris!
  • redreviving6redreviving6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you all provide contact information or a web link for Backwood Florist or Marian?  THANKS!
  • edited December 2011
    she doesn't have a web site, she works out of the back of her house, she's really small but her number 717 292 1956
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards