Canada-Alberta

Aug 29 brides.....

For all of us getting married on august 29th, how much stuff do you have left to do? i feel like i have a ton of things that need to be done still but i wouldnt mind knowing im not the only one with a tremendous list of tasks left to complete.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat

Re: Aug 29 brides.....

• 2_B_A_WIFE2_B_A_WIFE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no i posted on here cause im from edmonton
  • edited December 2011
    If the August 09 board is anything like the Sept 09 board, you'll get your head bit off if you ask anything they think you shouldn't! Donna I am getting married on Sept 12, so a couple weeks after you. I feel like theres a lot left to do, maybe just because theres soooo many bills left to pay. I am making the programs and have started cutting the paper, so I really need to get my butt in gear! I bought the candle holders for the tables which I still need to wash and get the sticky crap off the bottom (all 140 or so of them, ugh), we're having a candy buffet and although I have all the candy all the containers need to be washed and again get the sticky crap off of the them. We need to get the liquor ordered...aah yeah it feels like I still have a ton left to do. On top of all this my last paper for my applied degree is due in a week and I have yet to start it!! Good luck, set some goals and everything will turn out and get done in time!
  • 2_B_A_WIFE2_B_A_WIFE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh its okay, lol i just wanted to be a part of a board, i get ignored on the other boards :(i sent the rest of the programs i needed to be finished to my moms, she really wants to be involved in the process so at least that takes some of the stress off my shoulders. i really really hope you finish everything in time canadian bride. recruit as much help as you can! dont be like me and wait till 2 weeks before you start rushing around!good luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thats too bad you girls have had such bad experiences with your club boards. I was/am a part of the July 09 board and the girls are amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Nov 8th.  That's a long time after you but I feel pretty behind right now.My dress just came in, invitations need to go out and I've got to schedule a meeting with my venue (who's event coordinator just quit...).  I haven't even started thinking about the little things like flowers, how I'm going to bake the cupcakes for it and whatnot :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards