Latino Weddings

Intro!

Hi Girls! I have been looking for this board and was going to email theknot and ask where is our board! So here it is... An intro about me and the FI. We live in MD and are getting married 5/29/2010. We've been together for 6 years and got engaged in SoBe 12/06. We've got alot already set to go just now getting some other details done. I'm Mexicuarian (Mexican & Ecuadorian) according to his BM and he's Guatemalan. All my family is coming from AZ and CA and maybe some of his family will be coming from Guatemala. Anyway just wanted to post a hello and see what other ideas I can get from you guys!

Re: Intro!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Vanessa!Welcome!! Yes it was about time we got our space in here!You should let other Knotties know about this board. Some of us have posted it on out local and club boards. As you can see theres not much goning on just yet but as time goes by there will be a lot of ideas and questions floating around.Happy Planning!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Bradley-good idea about posting this on my local board as well my month board! Oh and I saw in your siggy Pollo Campero--my FI loves that place but I have yet to try it. I think there is one in VA. I used to think he was always saying pollo con perro---I kept thinking WHAT, who eats there? :)
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha I needed that laugh today. Thats too funny. Pollo con perro! Yea That chicken is sooooo good! They just put one here in Boston and let me tell you, Not even close to the real thing. If you want to try it, I suggest you have someone from your FI family bring some from Guate because theres nothing like it. Or even better when you go down there to  visit, make sure to try it. :O)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Vanessa! I know what you mean about finally having this board! It's awesome. Looking forward to all of us learning & helping each other :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards