Ohio-Toledo

bachlorette party

My bachlorette party is this weekend in put in bay. I have no idea what to wear. I wanted to wear this pretty white dress but all my BM said I shouldnt wear it cuz it will get dirty?? they all want to wear there BM tanks. I was considering wearing a Bride tank with a jean skirt? does anyone think it is tacky to wear a bride tank for your bachlorette pary? any ideas will help thanks :)

Re: bachlorette party

• edited December 2011
    Absolutely not! Especially at Put In Bay! Make sure you go to Level 2! It's the best Club on the Island....and Splash is by far the best pool bar! Have fun!
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Number one, I don't think it's tacky, but number two, sometimes it's fun to look a little tacky at your bachelorette party.  I had a "My Last Fling Before the Ring" personalized tank top, a tiara, beads, and then lifesavers pinned all over me for "suck for a buck".  (see here:  http://lh5.ggpht.com/_l0TLgZL5QEo/RsJdpctZmQI/AAAAAAAAAns/Eg1UfpBT7_k/s512/k10.jpg)Now THAT's tacky, but it was still SO fun.  It's all about the fun and you definitely want everyone to know you're the bride to be!! :):)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Hey my bachelorette party is this weekend at PIB too! Haha I'm wearing a white dress and my mom is trying to talk me out of it.  At least with white you can bleach it if it gets dirty right?  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was just in PIB for a friend of mine's Bachelorette Party. I like your white dress idea, but it probably will get dirty. If you don't want to ruin it, don't wear it. Bachelorette Parties are nothing without the beads and tacky decorations! If you don't want to wear a tanktop, (it is a cute idea, though!) Wear a sash that says you're the Bride.
  • sabrinamh1sabrinamh1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, I probably wont end up deciding untill that day :) JenandJeff2009 yay!!!! for bachlorette partys, we will probably run into each other. I really want to wear my white dress, it is my first choice but like your mom ppl are trying to talk me out of it. im not really concerned about it getting dirty, its not like it was crazy expensive and when am I really gonna wear a white dress again beside on my honeymoon. dont let your mom talk you out of it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha ok if I see you I'm totally going to say hi!  I think I'm going to look for a fushia pink dress tomorrow at the mall b/c apparently that's one of my "theme colors" or something haha.  MOH keeps telling me to wear pink.  My white dress is Banana Republic and was a little on the expensive side, and I'd probably be piissed if I ruined it.  We'll see what I find though! I can't wait for my party!  Are you super excited too!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards