Ohio-Toledo
Options

Invites

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can go to get my invitations and other wedding stationary?  I don't want to do them myself because I know I don't have the time or patience!  I have no idea where to start or to even begin looking...thanks!

Re: Invites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from www.rexcraft.com. They had the perfect design for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    look in wedding magazines and google or even etsy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance is a freelance graphic designer. He does print based work, web design, stationary, etc. If interested here is the website and cotact info. www.yourbuoy.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a store in Perrysburg called Puttin on the Glitz that has tons of invitation books you can look through.  That way you can actually see and feel the quality before ordering.  They have a website too if you google it.
  • Options
    rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    puttin on the glitz told me they could've gotten me 150 for close to $100 instead of the $350 that I paid at presidents tuxedo with their buy one get one deal; just so you have a price comparison if you wanted to go there. I love that store, the owner is so nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed my own invites, response cards, programs, everything.  It didn't take that long.  I did it all in PhotoShop and InDesign.  I know a lot of people hit up Hobby Lobby too for DIY stuff.  So far everything I've seen online is so easy to duplicate in PhotoShop or it's ridiculously overpriced.  I would really shop around before you order anything.  I absolutely love Etsy.com.  If you find a vendor on there whose style you like, you can most likely consult with them and have them do something specific to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions - I'll be looking into them all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you or any of your family members work for Prometica, you can get a 40% discount by using them. They have books of invites that you can order from. I think the company is employeeprintingservices.com.  We saved a bunch using them.
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    edited December 2011
    Party City has TONS of books to go through.  If you go to the one in Spring Meadows off of Airport Hwy they actually print some in the store.  Also that location has someone there where their job is to just work with those books and help people so you can get some guidance if you want.  I had a really good experience there and definitely would go back!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    HAMOHAMO member
    edited December 2011
    may be a little out of the way... but there is this cute little shop in Wooster, OH... http://www.thepinktomato.com/She can design and do everything for you... also address your envelopes for you ( a luxury item I dediced to add... so worth the cost and much cheaper than other prices I have heard)... Very willing to work w/ you... I was going the DIY way and had found cheap sites, thanks to some other knotties... so I ordered my "perfetto pocket folds" from www.cardsandpockets.com along w/ the envelopes then she is putting all together and printing for me... SO Worth it and pretty cheap once I bought the pockets folds cheap.. my inspiration for invites... check out the best DIY bio I have ever seen.... http://chimonique.googlepages.com/chimoniqueplanningbioalong w/ a templates if you would like to DIY....
  • Options
    dfraterdfrater member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used myjeanm.com and I have gotten so many complements.  Some of their items were pricer than I wanted but I was able to pick one of their single layer (I used the Jane ones) invites and it looks awesome.  I also bought matching thank you notes and plain paper from them to make my programs.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards