Maine
Options

Happy Wedding Day Chrispy!

Hey girl!  I hope your day is everything you dreamed of and more.  Hopefully the weather cooparates for you and you have a wonderful time.  Can't wait to see pics!

Re: Happy Wedding Day Chrispy!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! congrats!   hope you have a beautiful day!!   Enjoy it!
  • Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you have a wonderful day!  And I hope Irene didn't throw you off track too much!

Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Chrispygal!!!  So happy for you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I hope this day is everything you wanted and more!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!! Wishing you all the best!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  The past week has been the most insane, hectic, and exhausting week of my life!  Yesterday was great even though the weather was less than great.  We had crazy hot and humid weather, with AC that didn't work, and a thunder storm that poured stupid amounts of rain and hailed about an hour before the ceremony.  We were lucky that the sun was out by the time the ceremony started but man, did we sweat.  lol. Our vendors were AMAZING and I will definitely give reviews.  Seriously though, our caterer and her crew stood in toerrential downpours and hail to hold down our bar so we wouldn't lose everything.  Who does that?!  And hiring a wedding planner was the BEST money I spent.  I could not imagine what the day would have been like without her.  Well I can, and it would have been horrid.  I think I am going to need about a week of sleep and rest to recoup, but it was a wonderful night and a wonderful weekend!  Here are a couple of pictures.  You can see how hot and sweaty we are in the second one.  haha.  This is not my groom btw - it's my BIL.  I don't have any pics with my groom yet.  :)

Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you looked so beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked great! can't wait to see more and I'm glad that for the most part everything worked out, and it sounds like you made wise decisions on your vendors.
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been MIA - no internet access on vacation. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! You looked simply stunning, lady! Can't wait to see more photos! Glad everything worked out for you. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've also been MIA (moving), but you look so beautiful!  Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards