Alabama

Montgomery wedding Venues

I need help. Can anyone tell the names of wedding venus in Montgomery Alabama or surrounding locations. I need ideas. I just got engaged this month and we are planning a September wedding in 2010.

Re: Montgomery wedding Venues

• edited December 2011
    My daughter had always thought she would have her wedding at the Shakespeare Garden then go to the Museum for the reception but actually, those turned out to be beyond our budget. She lives in California now so I had to do research to find other alternatives. We came across The Oaks Plantation about a mile off the Waugh exit (Interstate to Atlanta). It was fabulous! For the rental fee, you get the whole place for the entire weekend so the groom's parents also used it for the rehearsal dinner. They also supply some tables and chairs (and have more if needed for additional rental fee). With the East Chase shopping area on that side of town, The Oaks does not seem that far out anymore. The Waters subdivision actually used to be part of The Oaks property. Phone # 323-7855 ask for Alice for reservation info.
  • stormjstormj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much. I'm actually from the Waugh area, and I did not think of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards