Ohio-Toledo

Am I crazy?!

So this is sort of NWR, but kind of is. FI and I are getting married in May. I am also graduating from college about 2 weeks before the wedding. And now we have decided to buy a house between now and then, while I'm trying to finish out my last year of college. YIKES!!!

Was/is anyone else as crazy as I seem to be?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Am I crazy?!

• akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, we're getting married in June. My fiance graduates college in May and we still don't have a place to live yet so I'm sure we will be moving between then too. So, kind of the same situation... maybe just a tad less stressful than yours. :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been there!  We closed on our house the same month as our wedding.  DH was working full time and in school full time.   I was working full time.  It was RIDICULOUSLY crazy for a few months.  However, the days were flying by and it eventually calmed down.  It will be worth it in the end!   
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I graduated in May, am finishing my dissertation (hopefully all done by December!), getting married 10-1-11, and both of us are job hunting! There are no jobs for me here so that also means when I find a job, moving across state or country is involved. There have been many, many times where I have questioned my sanity :)
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one, haha :) I've always worked best under pressure...so I think I'll be ok. It also seems that all good things come in 3's...so we've got that covered!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_am-crazy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:c7c65d20-1b88-4c08-95bf-1a12f314d371Post:4987e530-0a3f-496c-bac3-3fc1414e47a2">Re: Am I crazy?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've been there!  We closed on our house the same month as our wedding.  DH was working full time and in school full time.   I was working full time.  It was RIDICULOUSLY crazy for a few months.  However, the days were flying by and it eventually calmed down.  It will be worth it in the end!   
    Posted by cschuma2[/QUOTE]

I sure hope you are right... right now it's not feeling so great! :[
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards