New Jersey
Options

Day of Coordinator?

Looking for a very inexpensive Day of Coordinator for my wedding in Spring Lake. I need someone who will basically stop me from trying to do everything and worry about everything. Please recommend yours, I am going over budget for this but I feel like the stress relief will be worth it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Day of Coordinator?

• Options
    Hi There islandmonkey8!

Details Made Simple specializes in wedding day coordination and will take all the stress away from having to coordinate your big day yourself! Please visit our website for information on packages we offer, pricing and tesimonies on our excellent service!

www.DetailsMadeSImple.com |  732.692.4259

Also, here is our profile on TheKnot: http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Details-Made-Simple-LLC/Profile/WCS/073/430070/profile

• Options
    I used Plan it with Debs and was extremely happy. Not only is she sweet, so accomodating and a total professional, she really knew how to make us feel at ease. I had no stress. If anything went wrong, I never found out about it. She was very affordable too. You can read my full review in my bio. This is her website: planitwithdebs.com
  • Options
    I'm using Cindy from All About You Events. www.AllAboutYouEventsNJ.com She was by far the most inexpensive DOC I found and she's been my favorite vendor so far. There was just a review on here about her too. She's been extremely helpful throughout my planning.
  • Options
    Try www.OnThisDayWeddings.com Prices are very reasonable.
  • Options
    rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You can contact Simer Grewal from Dream Weddings by Simer. She is professional, will be your friend in need. She is really sweet and really takes acre of all the details without you having to deal with the stress.

www.dwsimer.com
  • Options
    I used Laura Savio from Every Last Detail...She was incredible....and incredibily flexible on budget.  I didn't have a ton of money to spend on the wedding, which left next to nothing to spend on DOC which wasn't a necessity.,...or so I thought.  Laura turned out to be one of my smartest investments.  Not only was she wonderfully knowledgable, but she made me think of things that I hadn't considered, eased my mind on money concerns, gave me useful money saving tips, and was a godsend on the day off, including running to the mall to get me another pair of shoes since we had a shoe emergency that I didn't plan for.
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am also using Laura from Every Last Detail. I've heard nothing but good experiences from other brides who used her and she has been great helping me during my planning process so far. I definitely sugesst looking into her...she's also very reasonably priced! Her web site is www.ELDplanning.com ...let me know if you have any questions, good luck!!!
  • Options
    I used Laura too and she was great! I thought she was very reasonable and would recommend her. She took care of things that I didn't even know went wrong until people told me the day after my wedding :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards