Illinois-Chicago
Options

Vendor Review-Makeup Artist

G Makes You Up
A

One tip for girls getting their makeup done-check to see if there will be a touch up kit or you can buy at least the lipstick they will use.  Wish I had done this!

Griselda did my makeup for my wedding. I really debated about hiring someone to do makeup and I am so glad that I did. Griselda was very professional and showed up with everything she needed including a directors chair! She was patient and calm, even when we were off schedule due to our hairstylists. Since I was not local and we had schedule conflicts, we were not able to do a trial. I sent Griselda three pictures of myself and from that she decided on a vision which was perfect. I was nervous since we were out of time to redo if I did not like it, but she came in with a plan for what she would do that I and everyone else loved. I would definitely recommend her, hiring her to do my makeup took away the stress of having to find time to practice doing my own, picking out what makeup I would want and worrying about getting it right the day of. She even won over the friend who thought it was extravagant to hire someone to do my makeup. Griselda was also one of my best wedding vendors, she replied promptly to all e-mails and questions. I would definitely recommend her. 

Re: Vendor Review-Makeup Artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the rec - she looks super affordable as well! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem, I thought she was affordable.  I debated not doing it because I am pretty frugal, but I figured that it was less expensive than buying nice makeup and brushes would have been.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards